What is TimePlan ?
- The first version of TimePlan was launched in 1995
- Originally developed to be used by the retail industry
- TimePlan installations can be found in more than 400 businesses in 18 European countries
- TimePlan distributors can be found in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, The United Kingdom and Holland
- TimePlan is a software product for Workforce Planning, Time Registration and HR Administration
- TimePlan is a Windows based system
- User-friendly and modular, fulfilling the needs of the customer – nothing more, nothing less
- Examples of what the TimePlan modules contain: Planning, Absences, Employees, Management, Appointments, Regulations, Wage Budget, Working Hours Approval, Statistics, Sign In, Export, Import, etc.
- Many of our customers are large international corporations with many sub-divisions and thousands of employees. Customer examples: Jysk, Bauhaus, Silvan, Jem & Fix and many others.
TimePlan A/S - innovative software maker
- TimePlan A/S is an innovative and international, market leading software maker.
- The company was founded in 1990.
- 100 per cent focus on TimePlan.
- 25 dedicated employees.
- Installations in 18 countries in Europe.
- Dedicated and satisfied customers in TimePlan Customer Groups.
- Solid finances with AAA rating.