Do you have any questions surrounding TimePlan? Then feel free to contact us or reach out to our support for help. We may also have just the answers you are seeking in this blogpost that contains 10 of our frequently asked questions and answers to them.
– The first 5 questions and answers are relevant if you are considering using TimePlan.
– The last 5 questions and answers are relevant if you already are a user of TimePlan.
1. How much does TimePlan cost?
The price depends on a variety of variables, because we tailor our service to the individual organization and their needs. That said, we will gladly offer you an estimate with point of departure in the specific needs of your organization: Contact us for a talk about your needs and then we will compute a price estimate.
2. What industries find it beneficial to use TimePlan?
We take great pride in the fact that our workforce management software solution is capable of helping a large variety of industries in more than 25 countries. Some of the more typical industries are:
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Banking and finance
- Production and industrial services
- Theme parks and leisure
3. How many employees do I need in order to use TimePlan?
We recommend TimePlan for all companies with a minimum of 10 employees. We have no upper limit. Try our TimePlan demo and find out how TimePlan matches your company.
4. Is it possible to comply with our local agreements when using TimePlan?
Yes. This is the brief answer. TimePlan is set up to, automatically, comply with rules of the local labor market and the specific agreements within industries. Additionally, TimePlan is capable of making automatic updates when new laws and rules become effective.
5. Is TimePlan capable of keeping track of lieu days, holidays and absence?
The answer to that is definitely, TimePlan will automatically keep track of holidays, absence, lieu days, sickness and more. How is this possible? This is possible through data that your employees enter into the system. It is, for instance, always possible for you to see how many vacation days and lieu days an employee has left.
Talking of data, TimePlan is also capable of helping you with meeting the European GDPR regulations.
6. How do I enter the work schedules into TimePlan?
This can be done in a variety of ways in TimePlan:
- TimePlan´s Web App
You can include your employees wishes through the TimePlan Web App. Within this App it is possible for your employees to book available shifts.
- TimePlan´s base plan
Roll out your work schedule through the base plan. By doing this you can create a work schedule for a year in just a few seconds.
- The module, Autoplan
TimePlan is capable of creating an automatic work schedule in the module, Autoplan – if you are aware of your staffing requirements.
– Still in doubt? Feel free to reach out to our support.
7. How do our employees check their work schedule in TimePlan?
Your employees can check their work schedule in the TimePlan Web App, which can be accessed from a computer, tablet, and mobile. They can also book available shifts as well as swap existing shifts in the TimePlan Web App.
8. How do I make time registrations in TimePlan?
You can register when people check in and out via card reader, code, terminal, and TimePlan´s Web App. In TimePlan you also have the option of registering work hours after a shift has ended.
9. Does TimePlan allow me to send messages?
Yes, both employees and leaders can send messages in TimePlan via the chat function in TimePlan´s Web App. You can send messages to more people at once, but you can also send a message directly to a specific employee.
10. How do I create an administration for HR in TimePlan?
You do this in TimePlan´s HR module. Within this module you can keep track of:
- Personnel and contracts
- Documentation and certificates
- Key figures
… and much more.
We have made sure that TimePlan accommodates agreements and local arrangements in your country.
We listen to the questions you may have
TimePlan is always developing and we optimize our software on an ongoing basis. For this reason we collect questions from our customers and use them to make our WFM Software more intuitive.
Teaser for 2022
We can already now reveal that the new year will bring more functions to TimePlan, which will increase the user experience and create more automatic options. We can’t wait to elaborate on this in the near future, so stay tuned!
– Do you still have unanswered questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.