What does the new General Data Protection Regulation mean for TimePlan’s customers?
The much-discussed EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will become effective on 25th May, 2018.
We’ve made an overview of what the new rules will mean to you as a TimePlan customer, and how TimePlan Software A/S is affected by them.
1. What are the biggest and most important changes in personnel management with the new EU GDPR?
2. Does TimePlan Software meet the requirements of the EU GDPR?
3. Where does TimePlan Software A/S store customer’s personal data?
4. Who has access to TimePlan customer’s personal data?
5. What changes will be made in TimePlan as a result of the new Personal Data Regulation?
6. As a TimePlan customer, do I automatically receive a new data processing agreement?